OB12 is one of Arena's class leading UHD-IP trucks. Based upon our popular double-expand trucks it strikes a balance between having a very large Production gallery with the need for a capable on-board VT area.
New in 2017 - the unit now features a fully IP glass-to-glass core offering an extremely powerful and flexible UHD workflow. Based around the proven Grass Valley 4ME K-Frame Kayenne vision mixer it features much of the equipment that has become popular with clients including a large assignable monitor stack, Riedel next generation talkback, Cisco data-centre style IP switch and Calrec Alpha bluefin audio mixing desk.
All our UHD trucks are built to the maximum length permissible under European legislation. Both sides fully expand along the whole length of the units, to provide a massive amount of internal space. This is further enhanced by utilisation of flat screen monitoring throughout the truck.
Images currently show OB8 which is broadly similar.
- 17.5m long articulated vehicle
- Twin full-length expanding sides
- Self-levelling system
- Air-conditioning and roof platform
- 28 tonnes
- 1 x 125 amp three phase c-form power input
- Calrec Alpha Bluefin 60 motorised fader mixing desk
- 128 AES inputs
- 128 Analogue inputs
- 128 AES outputs
- Hydra and Madi
- Dolby 5.1 operation
- Probel 256 x 256 AES router
- Extensive digital talkback
- Spacious 200sq ft production gallery
- Custom-built HD-LCD monitor stack
- 8ms delay and an excellent contrast ratio
- Quad-split and UMD's on every monitor
- 72 x 12" preview monitors
- 3 x 26" transmission monitors
- Grass Valley 4ME K-Frame Kayenne vision mixer
- GV Kaleido KMX multiviewers
- GV Node IP Processing
- GV Densité infrastructure
- Cisco 40GbE IP switch
- TICO 10Gbe and UHD 2Si