OB12 is based upon our popular OB8 design. In essence the truck strikes the balance between having a very large Production area with the need for a capable on-board VT area.
The unit features much of the equipment that has become popular with clients including a large assignable TFT based monitor stack, Sony MVS8000 vision mixer, Riedel next generation talkback, Probel router and Calrec Alpha bluefin audio mixing desk.
All our HD trucks are built to the maximum length permissible under European legislation. Both sides fully expand along the whole length of the units, to provide a massive amount of internal space. This is further enhanced by utilisation of flat screen monitoring throughout the truck.
Images currently show OB8 which is broadly similar.
- 17.5m long articulated vehicle
- Twin full-length expanding sides
- Self-levelling system
- Air-conditioning and roof platform
- 28 tonnes
- 1 x 125 amp three phase c-form power input
- Calrec Alpha Bluefin 60 motorised fader mixing desk
- 128 AES inputs
- 128 Analogue inputs
- 128 AES outputs
- Hydra and Madi
- Dolby 5.1 operation
- Probel 256 x 256 AES router
- Extensive digital talkback
- Spacious 200sq ft production gallery
- Custom-built HD-LCD monitor stack
- 8ms delay and an excellent contrast ratio
- Quad-split and UMD's on every monitor
- 72 x 12" preview monitors
- 3 x 26" transmission monitors
- Sony DVS8000 HD vision mixer
- 80 inputs
- 48 outputs
- HDCAM & EVS HD VTRs
- 24 on-board camera channels
- 512 x 512 Probel video router